federal workers compensation doctor


Call for a Free Consultation!


Call us to get your injury claim accepted. We're on your side!

OWCP Doctors Getting Injury Claims Accepted

OWCP Workers Comp Injuries: Supervisors Threat of Firing Injured Workers

Yesterday, we heard of a federal employee who was threatened with his job after he went outside of the hospital he worked for to find a doctor who could help him with his OWCP federal workers comp injury. He was threatened that he would be fired. He was also threatened to be reassigned to a job he had never done before. All of this was because he decided to find his own OWCP doctor after he was hurt at work. First, let's go ahead and get this out of the way: SUPERVISORS CAN NOT FIRE YOU FOR FILING AN OWCP WORK INJURY AND CHOOSING YOUR OWN DOCTOR. All federal employees have the right to choose their own doctor for an OWCP federal workers comp injury. This is federal law. Federal workers are protected against these threats. In fact, the actual wording of the law is this: "An employee is entitled to initial selection of physician for treatment of an injury." It goes on to say, "Agency personnel may not interfere with the employee's right to choose a physician, nor may they require an employee who claims an injury to go to a physician who is employed by or under contract to the agency before going to the physician of the employee's choice." In other words, you can choose your own doctor and your supervisor, HR representative, safety officer, etc can not interfere with this or require you to go to the company doctor. So, please don't feel scared to file a federal workers comp injury claim and don't worry about being fired if you go to a doctor that your supervisor doesn't want you to go to. Initial choice of physician is so critical because most doctors don't understand OWCP. Great doctors that write bad reports and who don't know how to handle an OWCP claim will get your case denied and you will lose all of your work injury benefits. Protect yourself and choose a doctor who is an OWCP-trained expert. Federal Injury Centers has Texas offices in Denton, McKinney, Frisco, and Dallas, and it has Massachusetts offices in the Boston area in Quincy and Worcester. We're committed to helping federal employees get better and receive all of their federal workers comp benefits in the process.


We recently met a group, whose name I won't mention here, that charges federal employees a fee for handling their OWCP workers comp case. They have fees for assisting in filling out CA1 or CA2 forms. They charge to assist in report writing so that OWCP injury claims are accepted by claims examiners. They charge to fill out CA7's, OWCP 915'S, and OWCP 957's so injured federal employees can be paid and reimbursed for expenses.

I understand that the federal workers comp system is complicated. There are a lot of forms to fill out. Because there are so few good, qualified OWCP doctors around the country, it's easy to see why federal employees need help with report writing to prove that their injuries are work related. But whole companies exist that CHARGE FEDERAL EMPLOYEES for this assistance.


Free claims assistance. That's exactly what that means.

  • We won't charge you for assistance with your CA1's and CA2's.
  • We won't charge you for assistance with your CA7's, OWCP 915's, and OWCP 957's so you can get paid.
  • And report writing? That's what we do! We don't charge you extra to be good at what we do.

So, don't pay someone else to do what we do as a normal course of business FOR FREE.

No federal worker should ever be charged for claims management, claims assistance, or any other form of assistance. If you or a coworker was injured working in a federal job, call Federal Injury Centers. We have offices in Texas and Massachusetts. We will work to get your OWCP federal workers comp case open - no additional fees required.

==== SculpSure Body Contouring at Renew Medical Weight Loss ====

Rural Letter Carrier OWCP Work Injuries in Denton, Sanger, Frisco, McKinney, TX

Rural letter carriers in Denton, Sanger, Krum, Frisco, Little Elm, Princeton, McKinney, TX, as well as in the surrounding rural communities are having a difficult time finding good, qualified, OWCP-trained workers comp doctors. And you know what, rural carriers have been hard for us to find as well. We know you're getting hurt as much as, if not more than other carriers, clerks, and mail handlers within the US Postal Service. You just don't really have anyone to turn to for good advice on finding a good OWCP doctor in your area. I recently had the opportunity to speak with 2 different rural carriers: 1 in McKinney and 1 in Denton. I was told about a man in Virginia who is responsible for helping over 100,000 rural carriers around the country find doctors and get their cases accepted when they're hurt working for the postal service. So we flew to Virginia to meet with him, and we're going to work together. Our doctors can help the rural carriers in DFW and the surrounding northern counties. We also know other doctors (that we trained) who will be able to help rural letter carriers in other states. The NRLCA is making a strong effort to have all of its rural letter carrier members nationwide gain access to better, more-qualified, OWCP-trained doctors. Federal Injury Centers will be part of that solution. So, if you're reading this, you likely are a rural letter carrier or you are close to someone who is. Do not continue to suffer through your injury and don't settle for a doctor who will force you to use your health insurance, pay copays and lose your sick and vacation time trying to get better. You have a legal right to OWCP benefits, but you will never get access to those benefits until you find a doctor who is an expert in OWCP rules and regulations. Federal Injury Centers in Denton, Frisco, McKinney, and Dallas knows how to get your OWCP work injury claim accepted and we know how to get you the help you need to get better WITHOUT all of the hassles that you hear about too often. Rural Letter Carriers in the NRLCA can get convenient OWCP work injury help in the following North Texas Towns: Sanger, Krum, Denton, Corinth, Lake Dallas, Highland Village, Coppell, The Colony, Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney, Princeton, Celina, Farmersville, Allen, Keller, Valley View, Gainesville, Aubrey, and any town that surrounds or is close to McKinney, Denton, Frisco, and Dallas. Call us today to schedule an appointment at an office that is convenient for you.

McKinney Allen Plano Richardson Denton OWCP: You Won't Be Fired for Filing a Federal Work Injury

I had the opportunity to talk with 3 men who have had 30+ year careers with the United States Postal Service. We were talking about the fear that many federal employees have when thinking about reporting and filing an OWCP federal workers comp injury. They say that federal employees fear being fired if they report their injuries. Such a sad problem: like I always say, "Federal employees make this country go. When they break we have to fix them." Sadly, for reasons I can't understand, there is a feeling that management might threaten or fire someone if they report their workers comp injury to OWCP. Keep in mind, I don't have any first-hand knowledge of these threats; only the reports of multiple federal employees that I have spoken to. But here's the good news: These 3 men with 30+ year careers with the USPS all said the same thing - "I've never seen a single person get fired for filing a workers comp injury." That's pretty great proof. The key is following all the rules. DOL/OWCP has very clear guidelines on how a federal work injury should be handled. It starts with the CA-10, "What a Federal Employee Should Do When Injured at Work". The CA-10 lays out 5 very clear and specific mandates for any federal employee who was hurt at work. 1. Report your injury to your supervisor as soon as possible. 2. Obtain medical care from any doctor that you choose and get a CA-16 from your supervisor if needed. 3. File a written notice by filling out a CA-1 or CA-2 with your supervisor. 4. Get a receipt for your CA-1 / CA-2 from your supervisor. 5. Submit a claim for COP/leave, and/or compensation for wage loss. These 5 things are mandates for you and they are clearly mandates for your supervisors as well. THIS IS THE LAW. It does not say to report your injury even if it's not severe or to report your injury if you want to or to report your injury only if you think it won't upset your supervisor. And it does not say for the supervisor to authorize your care with a CA-16 only if he/she feels like it. And, it does not say that the supervisor only fills out his/her portion of the CA-1 / CA-2 as long as they believe it's actually work-related or only if they have time to do so. These 5 things must be done every time you experience any work-related injury or illness - EVERY TIME. So, follow the rules and don't fear that you will lose your job. Take the CA-10 with you to your supervisor so that you both can be on the same page from the very beginning. The law provides you excellent protection when you are hurt at work for a federal employer and you need to file an OWCP / DOL workers compensation injury claim. For assistance with a federal OWCP work injury claim in Denton, McKinney, Allen, Plano, Richardson, Lewisville, Frisco, Little Elm, Corinth, Lake Dallas, or anywhere else in Denton, Dallas, or Collin Counties, please contact Federal Injury Centers for personal attention and expert assistance.

Get your OWCP Claim Accepted!

Talk to an OWCP Expert Today!
Zip Code(*)
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please write a subject for your message.

844-855-OWCP (6927)

Several Locations

Dallas, TX | 4228 N. Central Expressway

Frisco, TX | 5850 Town & Country Blvd.

McKinney, TX | 2709 Virgina Parkway

Quincy, MA | 25 School St., Unit B-2

Worcester, MA | 65 Milton St

Boston, MA | 520 Boston Providence Hwy